Code Snippet Retrieval
Host: 1and1 – Last Update: 22.05.2014
Download: No longer available
A simple Plugin for Eclipse to search for code snippets from the official Android documentation directly in your beloved IDE.
This software is licensed under the MIT License:
Copyright (c) 2015 ztirom.at
“Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.”
- 1. Download archive.
- 2. Unzip.
- 3. Find your Eclipse installation.
- 4. Add archive content to dropins.
- 5. Start Eclipse.
- 6. Find the plugin symbol button in the navbar.
- Version 0.05:
- + made code preview scrollable
- + added anchors to urls
- + better search results
- Version 0.04:
- + added TF-IDF organized dataset
- + small interface changes to match different OS styles
- + changed single quotes to double quotes in code snippets
- + fixed some wrong special characters in code view
- + added a language flag to search view
- + enhanced search behaviour, especially with the TF-IDF dataset (alpha)
- Version 0.03:
- + initial version